Sunday, March 22, 2009

I want to thank you for reading my blog. I am going to fly to Chicago on Tuesday. I will sit (yes sit) in one of the most advanced MRI's in the world. It is the "sit down and smile MRI". The inventor of MRI's diagnosed me at the FONAR plant where the special MRI's were invented and are being built. Check out how cool they are at http://www.fonar.com/ . If you go to their site, scroll down and you will see the clarity of such a scan. Please pray that my surgery is still successful. I have to admit again, I have neglected my rehabilitation.

I really had a rough week with pain and depression, but the Lord blew the clouds of heaviness away when I received a phone call from Maureen Lee. We met on Facebook and I am so blessed and honored to have met my sister in the Lord at such a perfect time of the Lord's plan. She is a gifted writer that is in the process of writing another inspired novel. I have asked that she write on this blog. Why should I keep all of her God breathed words just for myself. I love her as if I had known her all of my life. I know that she will always be in my life for eternity.

As some of you know, my website is NOT a representation of me. I am on a journey, a journey where creating wealth while assisting others to create wealth so they don't have to depend on Social Security or the government. Being disabled is a challenge and having a work at home opportunity without having to leave the house is a Gigantic Miracle. No more getting worn out just to get ready and get out of the house. Now we can work in our PJ's , while drinking coffee and turning on the computer with microphone. I am getting worn out right now. I need to pack and get ready to go to Chicago. Most of my family lives there, so I am excited.

www.covertchocolate.com

I will assist you in creating a great income. Check out this awesome comany and enter your information. You can reach me at 208-232-1431. My Cell Phone Number
www.covertchocolate.com
Have a Blessed Day, Linda Covert
Keep yourself educated and keep up with your health challenge by researching the internet. I watched a program today PBS and became very angry. A physician was going to fuse a 16 year olds back because of her scoliosis. People who have had tethered cord surgery at http://www.thechiariinstitute.com/ in Long Island, NY, know that many people are crippled because of physicians that JUST DON'T listen to their patients . There should be NO excuse for performing incorrect surgeries. Be your own advocate, have an advocate and be an advocate for people who have chiari malformation, hydrocephalus, syringomyelia, tethered cord and ehlers-danlos syndrome.

Hugs to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment