Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear Friends and Family,
I know what it is like to constantly battle depression and physical disabilities.  I often wonder if I am the only person in the world that has challenges.  I heard the news today that depression hits 1 in 4 people and it is the number one cause of disability in this country, creating billions of dollars in lost wages and billions of dollars in medical costs.  

Disabled people are particurlarly succeptable to depression because we tend to isolate.  Well, thanks to the internet, the disabled population can join the outside world in creating an income that can make our dreams a reality.  Network marketing has added to my self-worth and self-esteem.  I have also made some very special friends and business partners all around the country and even in other countries!  All from my home.

If you are interested in working from home, contact me.  You will not be alone, I will partner with you right through the internet and telephone.  

Warning:  There are many scams on the internet, especially now in these economic times.  
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is not true.  Check with the Better Business Bureau and other online sources.  

If you have any questions at all, please fill out my form.  I will call or email you.   My purpose in life is to help others to become successful!

Have A Great Day!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment