Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chiari, Syringomyelia, Ehlers-Danlos and Tethered Cord, Oh my.......

I have been trying to compose my About Me page on my website. It has been difficult to say the least. I have decided to tell MY story on the Welcome page. I am not going to create a fictional Linda Covert who has it all together. I have every condition that is in the title. My tethered cord surgery was done at http://www.thechiariinstitute.com lat May. It put a stop to a lot of aches and pains. I will tell the TRUTH about how successful I am in Network Marketing and how I can assist you with your goals and turning them into a reality. If you are disabled, you are a strong person just to be on the net and reading this blog. I am sure if you have or know someone who has any of these conditions they usually are invisible to observers. Many sufferers try to lead a "normal" life, only to get depressed because they become isolated and weary of being diagnosed by most physicians with "it's all in your head" diagnosis. Visit http://www.chiariconnectioninternational.com/ Facts and Stories, Also A Great support group. Or contact me in www.lindacovert.com

Enter your information and we will talk. It gets pretty lonely behind the computer all day long.
Every single person has a purpose and my purpose is to let you know that you won't be alone on this journey.
Until tomorrow.
Blessings, Linda Covert

I have found my niche and it is in helping the disabled with finding doctors, comforting and yes, earning money from home. I have been with one of the companies for almost 7 years now. I worked diligently from home and created a nice check. After 1 year, I became ill and to this day, I am getting a check from the same company that pays for my house payment and other bills.

The biggest blessing is, the money I earn still comes in if I need to travel to New York for surgery or travel to my daughters house in Mexico.

I encourage you to go to go back to my website and press on My Team tab. Enter your information and I can give you a call and we will talk. No pressure. It is theraputic to get to know people that we would not have met, had it not been for the internet.

2 comments:

  1. just came across your blog, i have a child with most of what you have some more from the ehlers danlos. i run the southflorida ehlers danlos support group and send many people to good genetist, TCI, and other docs as needed, even though it has taken us 6 yrs to get here.I am on facebook as Linda Tupler-Simmons we have a ehlers carepage at carepage.com; girlinchair for the whole story.send me your link on facebook.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog, I have EDS III as does my daughter. I know you haven't posted in a while I just want you to know that reading others experience of the condition is really helpful to feel less isolated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete