Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hi Everyone,
Winter has almost gone (it is still snowing)!  I can't wait until the trees bud and the tulips push throuh the dirty snow.  Spring is always a hopeful time for me.  It is a great time to get motivated for good change.  
Please excuse my website and blog.  This is my first attempt at writing on a blog. 
If you haven't signed up for Facebook,  you are missing a GREAT way of getting your voice out on the net.  Add me as your friend and let me know that you visited my blog.  I will add you to my friends and then, we can check out each others pictures and other interesting information.  

You can find my direct links at the bottoms of www.LindaCovert.com.   Enjoy the pictures that I will be posting today (if I figure that out).

At Your Service
Linda Covert

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linda, I love the new blog and the pictures of you are beautiful. Thank you so much for your prayers. You and Chad are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete