Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This Is It!

I am so excited for the new company that I have joined is going to beenefit those who join me in a dramatic way.

If you have chiari, are disabled, know how to talk on the phone and are not satisfied with living on social security, check out my link www.yoliway.com. This company is the real thing. I have been in the network marketing industry with modest success, but lugging product to shows is not an option for me anymore.

How easy will this be for you? Just watch the webinars at http://www.yoliway.com Do your due dilligence. I know the owners of Yoli and they are a company that I can be proud to associate myself with.

If you have any questions at all, you can email me or call. Leave a message, if need be and I will get back with you. Get in at the beginning of this new dynamic company.

I am going to be going through physical rehabilitation in Chicago at the RIC. The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. I can guarantee you that I will be poping the blast caps into my water bottle after some intensive training. Can you imagine the health care professionals that are going to see me drinking a healthy drink, rather than a corn syrup laden sports drink?

Will update you soon!

Blessings, Linda Covert

No comments:

Post a Comment