Friday, September 25, 2009

Disabled? Work from Home, Just Like Me.......

Sorry it has been so long since my latest post. There has been a lot going on...

I am writing this post today to display a very important message. I am tired of just surviving on Social Security. I am aquainted with a group of Leaders with proven long term success in the Direct Sales Industry. I have joined with them and it is almost time for the historic Pre-Launch of their new company that is featuring the new Blast Cap Technology.

It seems We have never been more excited then we are right now.

Pre-Launch does not start until October 1, 2009. Right now we are in a pre-enrollment phase called "The Whisper Campaign" for friends and family. I can't even tell you the name of the company in this email per a disclosure agreement. You will learn all about it in the website.

Simply because you are viewing this message means you are on my VIP list. I am called to urge you to take a look at this information now and take immediate and massive action.

View the website and fill out the form at the bottom, then watch the video link that will be sent to your email. Once you have viewed the information call me right away to secure your spot on our VIP Leadership TEAM.

BlastCapSuccess.com

Applications are literally pouring in as I write this letter. I already have stack of apps the size of a New York City phone book. It has a (hybrid binary uni-level) compensation plan attached to it. Just like our products, it has never been done before in the industry.

This is a fresh, new, category creating opportunity.

We are accepting applications now! Fax them to 208-232-0403 right away to secure your spot in the binary tree.

BlastCapSuccess.com

Bill Gates says "Successful people recognize TRENDS and TIMING and TAKE immediate and massive ACTION!"

Wayne Gretzky says "You miss 100% of the shots you never take!"

If you have questions, call me right away. Timing is everything and this is YOUR chance to be it. Don't let it pass you by.

http://bit.ly/2OdZLM

Blessings,

Linda Covert
208-232-0403

1 comment:

  1. A good post on "Disabled? Work from Home, Just Like Me.And I would like to say that I'm living my dream of owning my own business and working from home earning equally or more than the regular jobs by using http://debtfreeliving.ownanewbusiness.com.

    Thanks,
    johnson
    Own a new business

    ReplyDelete