Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brain Injury --TBI--- I Want My Brain Back!

For years and years, I have been going through this silent disability. People refer to me as crazy, lazy and oh that's just Linda. After having severe brain damage from recent brain trauma and a coma in 1974, this letter explains me and what millions of people go through. We AREN'T "mental"! Please read and maybe you have an aquaintence, family member, or friend that you can help or at least understand with compassion.
God Bless You and all the people who have this silent disability, you are not alone!
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda I have been reading your page for several months now. Just want to thank you for your insight on life and the silent disability awareness.
    God Bless
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiration you are! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for following My Four Monkeys!

    ~Angie
    MyFourMonkeys.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife has trouble relating to the silent headache. It's hard to explain. She's amazing and does her best, but people just can't always relate!

    ReplyDelete