Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Real Blessing!

Happy New Year a few weeks late. I have finally found a niche that will help others and me also. I have had so many traumatic things that have happened in my life. I recently have gone through a very painful bout of inflammatory arthritis. Mayo Clinic physicians have said that my blood tests hat indicate painful RA have returned negative. So at this time I am pain free but I am experiencing the negative side effects of prednisone. I am also taking plaquenil that should burn out the arthritis. It is wonderful to have the inflammation dissipate. Prednisone is not a long term treatment because it causes havoc on the bones and body.

Please check out the website, http://www.laughingwithlaura.com I am going through certification so that it will allow me to create laughter clubs all through Idaho. Exciting! My passion in life is to help people. Laughter has been scientifically proven to lower risk of heart attack by 50% and release natural chemicals in the system that cause relaxation Please watch http://www.laughingwithLaura.com. It is so exciting to find out that I can make people laugh with very little effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment