Friday, April 24, 2009

I Am Back from Illinois and Punta Mita

I finally have some time and a working computer so that I can update my blog.  I definitely love the warm weather.  As soon as I arrived in Idaho from Mexico, I could barely stand the cold.  My daughter and her twins came to visit for the next 2 weeks.  

The toddlers are asking me "can we go to beach?".  We took them to the park here and one of the babies asked "sun"?  The sun shines constantly in Punta Mita Mexico.  The locals don't have many personal belongings but they are rich in Joy and Love for the Lord.  

I am busily putting a marketing program together that can be duplicated.  I don't want to go back to the corporate world, because working for someone else is creating wealth for the owner of the business.  The corporate world is VERY uncertain.  Employees are a liability, so one hopes that pink slip won't show up on their desk.

The most important thing in life is to fulfill your purpose. Since I have such a bad cold, I will continue this blog tomorrow.  I just wanted to say hi and that my website is back up.  I was in Mexico and my domain expired.  Before purchasing a domain, ask me which company "NOT" to use.

Good Night,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment